Lasantec-A New Name In Kitchen Appliances
We looked forward to trying the new Lasantec 8 speed stand mixer. Lasantec is a new entry in the kitchen appliance sector and their prices are sure to grab attention everywhere. After putting this mixer through a series of test we were mildly surprised at how well this mixer did. Retailing for around $160 it is 25-40% less expensive than some of the more well known names but it is an outstanding stand up mixer.
Available in a fun Coke Red, this mixer has plenty of features for its modest price:
- Double Shaft Design – Similar to hand-kneading and planetary running track, the double shaft yeast dough more evenly and thoroughly. Rotating the mixers’ head-up button that tilt head could be lifted and dropped automatically.
- 550W Motor & 8 Speeds – 550W powerful motor and 8 stepless speeds meet most of your food preparation need from slow stir to fast mix. Pause the machine just by pressing the speed control button.
- Low Noise & Long Lifetime – Its kneading noise < 80 DB, feeling comfortable during mixing process. Besides, it comes with Overheat&Overload Protection System that would stop working automatically under these situation.
- Multipurpose Accessories – 5.5 QT food grade stainless steel bowl offers enough capacity. Each LASANTEC mixers comes with double dough hook, flat beater, wire whip and plastic shield avoiding mess kneading process.
Easy to Use
- To lift the mixer head，Anti-clockwise 90 degree to raise the raising button,The mixer will then rise to the upper locked position.
- The mixing bowl can be removed by rotating Clockwise and lifting it from the base. To fit the bowl securely, locate it on the base and rotate Anti-clockwise to lock into position.
- 5.5 QT stainless steel bowl is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures. Splatter shield prevent against messy drips, drops and spills.